Designed for pickups or SUVs with a Class III trailer hitch.
Western Low Profile Tailgate Spreader
CONSIDER IT DONE.
Get the job done with one of the WESTERN® Low Profile tailgate spreaders. Constructed of high density polyethylene and designed for convenience and performance without affecting the operator’s view from behind the wheel.
ADJUSTABLE FEED GATE
OPTIONAL TOP SCREEN
- Designed for pickups or SUVs with a Class III trailer hitch
- Class III receiver hitch mount is standard – no tools required to install or remove spreader
- 5 cu. ft. capacity poly hopper for long corrosion-free life
- 1/3 HP, 12V DC sealed motor and direct drive auger
- Durable 10” poly spinner for long life performance
- Standard ratchet straps
- Optional top screen and adjustable deflector
- Designed for pickups with a Class IV trailer hitch
- Class IV Receiver hitch mount is standard equipment
- 8.5 cu. ft. capacity high-density polyethylene hopper for long corrosion-free life
- 1/3 HP, 12V hi-torque motor mounted inside a sealed housing in the hopper for corrosion protection
- Adjustable feed gate with positive material flow shut-off
- Adjustable material deflectors
- Powder-coated steel auger and material agitator
- Large 15” polyurethane spinner for long life performance
- Molded polyethylene cover
Low Profile Tailgate Spreader
|Models||Model 500||Model 2500|
|Capacity||5.00 cu ft||8.50 cu ft|
|Dimensions Overall (LxWxH)||21″ x 39″ x 34″||25″ x 50″ x 42″|
|Approx. Weight (empty)||75 lb with mount||131 lb with mount|
|Motor||1/3 hp||1/3 hp|
|Auger (diam. x length)||2.63″ x 6″||2.63″ x 9″|
|Spreading Width||Up to 30′||Up to 30′|
|Vehicle Application||Vehicles with Class III Hitch||Full Size Trucks (over 6,000 lb GVWR)|
|Available Mounts||Standard Class III Receiver Hitch Mount||Standard Class IV Hitch Mount|
Use our Quick Match Service:
QuickMatch is a selection guide that easily identifies correct Western® snowplow options for a vehicle, based on a vehicle's unique specification - Click here to start.
Remember - Think Snow, Think West Chester.
Have any questions? Want to know how much Western Snowplows cost? Give us a call at (973) 347-1101 or use our handy contact form.
West Chester Machinery – Your Dust Control Water Truck, Snow Equipment,
and Construction Supplies Headquarters for Sales, Service, Parts, Installations, & Repairs.
We serve the snow removal and construction industries in NJ, PA, NY, CT, DE, & MD.