Rugged pro-like plowing performance without the extra weight.
SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
HTS Snow Plow by Western Snowplows.
Western HTS – 1/2 Ton Snowplow for 1/2 Ton Pickups
Product Features: Rugged Moldboard
The HTS Snowplow reliable 14-gauge steel moldboard is 27” tall and 7½ feet wide for rugged pro-like plowing performance without the extra weight.
The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder-coat provides the best protection against wear and rust in the industry.
- ULTRAFINISH baked-on powder coat now features a new epoxy primer to further enhance adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment removes mill scale and abrades surfaces for optimum adhesion
- Multi-stage pre-wash provides superior surface preparation
- Epoxy primer is applied to enhance powder adhesion
- Robotic guns deliver precise, consistent powder coat coverage
- Final baking process provides a long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red, that’s become synonymous with quality
- It’s the best powder coat in the industry
HTS Snow Plow Unique Features:
Six vertical ribs and the exclusive WESTERN POWER BAR provide unmatched structural reinforcement, delivering superior torsional strength to the core of the blade, where it’s needed most.
- 75-degree attack angle
- Cleaner scrape with every pass
- 15 ½” curl radius
- Maximum snow rolling efficiency
The simplified UltraMount mounting system with one-side hookup is fast and easy. The HTS is fully compatible with existing UltraMount vehicle mounts.
For maximum off-season ground clearance, simply remove the two receiver brackets.
Choose between the CabCommand hand-held control option, or the solenoid joystick control for efficient, precise, and intuitive blade control while plowing.
CabCommand Control Option
- Power “on” and “float” LED
- Backlit for night operation
- Coil cord for easy mobility
Solenoid Joystick Control Option
- Compact to fit anywhere
- On/off indicator light
- Plug-in connecter for easy removal
- Advanced snow plow light and electrical system feature solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble-free connections.
- The under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights
- Fast responsive hydraulics
- Maximize snowplowing efficiency
- Hydraulic Scrape Lock performance – hydraulically locks the blade down for more efficient scraping action
- Enhanced scraping; clean back-dragging
- Fully enclosed components
Trip Blade Protection
The two-spring trip blade protects your plow and truck when striking hidden obstacles. Elastomer trip pads further reduce excessive jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs.
Night Hawk Headlamps
- State-of-the-art reflector optics
- Smooth wide beam pattern
- Robust two-stud mounting
- Watertight adhesive-bonded housing
- Long-life halogen bulbs
Use our Quick Match Service:
QuickMatch is a selection guide that easily identifies correct Western® snowplow options for a vehicle, based on a vehicle's unique specification - Click here to start.
Remember - Think Snow, Think West Chester.
Have any questions? Want to know how much Western Snowplows cost? Give us a call at (973) 347-1101 or use our handy contact form.
West Chester Machinery – Your Dust Control Water Truck, Snow Equipment,
and Construction Supplies Headquarters located in Northern New Jersey.
We serve NJ, PA, NY, CT & MD.