Dust Control at Mining & Construction Sites
Is More Than Just an Inconvenience or Meets the Eye
Airborne dust at job sites is almost unavoidable. Water trucks, or dust control trucks, help control and suppress harmful dust and pollutants at construction sites.
Of all the potential dangers and risks, one encounters on a construction site—from operating heavy equipment and machinery to keeping workers safe—dust most likely is not at the top of your list. The dangers of dust can go unnoticed or sometimes ignored, and certain kinds like asbestos dust can be life-threatening.
Some potential health risks associated with airborne dust and accumulation on a job site include:
- Eye irritation, difficulty seeing, eye infection
- Asthma, allergic reactions, coughing
- Increased problems breathing
- Lung disease, emphysema
Mining and construction dust has the potential to cause temporary, and long-term health risks you’re your workers and neighboring communities. It is always best-practice to control the dust as much as possible.
West Chester Machinery –
The World’s Leader in Used Dust Control Truck Sales and Rentals.
About West Chester Machinery
West Chester Machinery is a family-owned and operated business celebrating over 36 years of serving the construction industry. We developed our reputation for excellence by providing quality products and superior service.
West Chester Machinery
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836
Dust Control Water Trucks Blog Posts
- Dust Control at Mining & Construction Sites
- Dust Suppression Using Truck-Mounted Water Spray Systems
- New dust control technology for construction and mining environments
- Tips for Dust Control at Construction Sites
- New SmartSpray™ technology introduced on 6500 Gallon Western Star 4900XD & 9000 Gallon Western Star 6900XD Water Trucks