(Pictured above) Tilcon 777 20,000 Gallon Water Truck
Water Trucks for Sale and Rental – NJ, PA, NY, CT, RI, MD
Find the right water truck for your needs at West Chester Machinery. Our water trucks are ideal for controlling dust on construction and mining sites, as well as for cleaning, fire-prevention, landscape, and agricultural watering.
Dust can shut jobs down on any job site
“Whether a contractor, mining or aggregate producer, you cannot continue to work or start until the dust is suppressed at worksites. That’s what our water trucks are for — dust control and suppression,” says Jim Gordon, founder, and owner, West Chester Machinery, Flanders NJ.
Water Truck Features include:
– Back-up camera
– In-cab controls
– 2 or more spray heads
– Ground level tank fill pipe
– Additional options are available
Our stock vehicles range from 2000 to 4000 gallons on-road trucks, as well as 5000 gallons off-road articulating trucks. West Chester Machinery builds custom dust control trucks as large as 20,000 gallons for larger off-road applications.
About West Chester Machinery
West Chester Machinery is a family owned and operated business celebrating over 36 years of serving the construction industry. We developed our reputation for excellence by providing quality products and superior service.
West Chester Machinery
278 Old Ledgewood Rd
Flanders, NJ 07836
Dust Control Water Trucks Blog Posts
- Dust Control at Mining & Construction Sites
- Dust Suppression Using Truck-Mounted Water Spray Systems
- New dust control technology for construction and mining environments
- Tips for Dust Control at Construction Sites
- New SmartSpray™ technology introduced on 6500 Gallon Western Star 4900XD & 9000 Gallon Western Star 6900XD Water Trucks