Pro Plow Snowplow
The #1 best-selling straight blade in America.
SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
Western Pro Plow.
Designed to meet the demands of professional snow plowing, the powder-coated STEEL PRO-PLOW blade is 29” tall and comes in 7½, 8, and 8½’ widths.
- ULTRAFINISH™ baked-on powder coat now features a new epoxy primer to further enhance adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment removes mill scale and abrades surfaces for optimum adhesion
- Multi-stage pre-wash provides superior surface preparation
- Epoxy primer is applied to enhance powder adhesion
- Robotic guns deliver precise, consistent powder coat coverage
The POLY PRO-PLOW is made from thermal-formed, high-density polyethylene.
The slick surface of this durable blade provides superior snow-rolling action for snow plowing efficiency, and the surface is maintenance-free and not susceptible to rusting like competitive steel models.
- A rubber snow deflector is standard on the POLY PRO-PLOW.
- Seven vertical ribs provide superior moldboard reinforcement, on both the steel and poly models.
- Both come with 3/8” x 6” steel cutting edge for extra long wear.
- The fastest and easiest attaching system in the business – no tools required!
- Easy drive-in alignment
- Simple mechanical connecting hook
- Rotating pivot bar keeps attaching points level. The Pivot Bar is unique to Western, where no competitor can offer the benefits that the Pivot Bar provides!
- Blade pivots while plowing for a cleaner scrape
- Chain lift system for higher stacking and safe emergency transport
- Removable receiver brackets for off-season ground clearance
Choose between the CabCommand hand-held control option, or the solenoid joystick control for efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing.
CabCommand Control Option
- Power “on” and “float” LED
- Backlit for night operation
- Coil cord for easy mobility
Solenoid Joystick Control Option
- Compact to fit anywhere
- On/off indicator light
- Plug-in connecter for easy removal
- Advanced snowplow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights.
At WESTERN we manufacture all hydraulics components, to assure the greatest quality and reliability standards are met. So you get a hydraulics system that’s not only fast and responsive for snowplowing efficiency, but that’s also built to last season after season.
Trip Blade with Shock Absorber
Four trip return springs help protect your plow and truck when striking an obstacle. The shock absorber helps soften the trip blade “return,” to extend the life of your truck and plow.
Use our Quick Match Service:
QuickMatch is a selection guide that easily identifies correct Western® snowplow options for a vehicle, based on a vehicle's unique specification - Click here to start.
Remember- Think Snow, Think West Chester.
Have any questions? Want to know how much Western Snowplows cost? Give us a call at (973) 347-1101 or use our handy contact form.
West Chester Machinery – Your Dust Control Water Truck, Snow Plow Equipment
and Construction Supplies Headquarters in NJ.