Rugged pro-like plowing performance without the extra weight.
SALES - SERVICES - PARTS | Phone: (973) 347-1101 Fax: (973) 347-0064 | Hours: Mon - Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm
Western HTS Snowplow.
The reliable 14-gauge steel moldboard is 27” tall and 7½ feet wide for rugged pro-like plowing performance without the extra weight. The ULTRAFINISH™ baked on powder-coat provides the best protection against wear and rust in the industry.
- ULTRAFINISH baked-on powder coat now features a new epoxy primer to further enhance adhesion and corrosion resistance
- Eight-wheel shot blaster pre-treatment removes mill scale and abrades surfaces for optimum adhesion
- Multi-stage pre-wash provides superior surface preparation
- Epoxy primer is applied to enhance powder adhesion
- Robotic guns deliver precise, consistent powder coat coverage
- Final baking process provides a long-lasting hard-as-nails WESTERN red, that’s become synonymous with quality
- It’s the best powder coat in the industry
Six vertical ribs and the exclusive WESTERN POWER BAR provide unmatched structural reinforcement, delivering superior torsional strength to the core of the blade, where it’s needed most.
- 75 degree attack angle
- Cleaner scrape with every pass
- 15 ½” curl radius
- Maximum snow rolling efficiency
The simplified UltraMount mounting system with one-side hookup is fast and easy. The HTS is fully compatible with existing UltraMount vehicle mounts.
For maximum off-season ground clearance, simply remove the two receiver brackets.
Choose between the CabCommand hand-held control option, or the solenoid joystick control for efficient, precise and intuitive blade control while plowing.
CabCommand Control Option
- Power “on” and “float” LED
- Backlit for night operation
- Coil cord for easy mobility
Solenoid Joystick Control Option
- Compact to fit anywhere
- On/off indicator light
- Plug-in connecter for easy removal
- Advanced snowplow light and electrical system features solid electrical pins in the harness plugs for trouble free connections.
- Under-hood module improves system life and complies with OEM requirements.
- No toggle switch needed to change from vehicle to plow lights
- Fast responsive hydraulics
- Maximize snowplowing efficiency
- Hydraulic Scrape Lock performance – hydraulically locks the blade down for more efficient scraping action
- Enhanced scraping; clean back-dragging
- Fully enclosed components
Trip Blade Protection
The two-spring trip blade protects your plow and truck when striking hidden obstacles. Elastomer trip pads further reduce excessive jarring and soften the blade return when tripping occurs.
Night Hawk Headlamps
- State-of-the-art reflector optics
- Smooth wide beam pattern
- Robust two-stud mounting
- Watertight adhesive-bonded housing
- Long life halogen bulbs
Use our Quick Match Service:
QuickMatch is a selection guide that easily identifies correct Western® snowplow options for a vehicle, based on a vehicle's unique specification - Click here to start.
Remember- Think Snow, Think West Chester.
Have any questions? Want to know how much Western Snowplows cost? Give us a call at (973) 347-1101 or use our handy contact form.